Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 2 2011

I am in a weird situation I actually have to gain weight. When I weighed on Thursday my weight according to the BMI was right in the normal range. I am no longer overweight, obese, or morbidly obese.

I have been told that I actually need to gain a few pounds. I can't remember a time in my life I have ever had to gain weight. So I have been trying to eat even though I'm not hungry. Today I did get hungry a couple of times so I ate. I grilled fajitas and that was good. Tomorrow I am going to grill steak and onions. Can you tell I just got a grill LOL? I spent my fun money on it. I have been drooling on the smells coming from my neighbor's grill all spring/summer so finally gave in and bought one.

So here's hoping having a grill and having fun things to grill on it will help me gain weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment