Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday March 26 2010

Well it has been awhile since I have updated but I have been in the hospital off and on. I wasn't eating correctly and got an infection in my incision point. When I went to see Dr. Baker about a month ago my infection had eaten away my stitches and it was open all the way down. So I got whisked away to surgery and it got opened up all the way and I got a wound vac got put on. I have had that since then and will have that until it heals. The wound vac heals the wound from inside out so even though the wound isn't together at the top of the wound it will eventually get there. I hurt some but not as much as I used to.

I am staying out here at Mom and Dad's so they can monitor my eating since Dr.Baker thinks I wasn't eating right. I wasn't getting enough protein in. So until my next doctor appointment I will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment