Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Februrary 26, 2010

Well I went to the doctor yesterday and Shannon his nurse practionner told me I have an infection in my wound so the stitches couldn't come out nor could my drain. I was pretty bummed but kind of expected it. I was put on a round of antibiotics and am to put this cream on it twice day. The cream is triple antibiotic cream. I don't know why my body likes to go into infection mode when I have surgery. I am glad though mom had this housedress I could wear though. It is thick enough that I don't have to wear panties so I don't have any thing rubbing on my incision point because that was about to run up a tree. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday and maybe it will be healed enough for him to take out my drain and stitches then. I have my doubts just by the way it looks but we will see. Don't worry this isn't a show and tell post.

But pray that my infection goes away soon so I can have my drain taken out because I hate this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment