Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday night the night before my surgery.

Well we are here in Little Rock. I think things are going to be ok. The Saints won the Superbowl I was able to avoid the temptation of the cigarette today. So that was a good thing.

Dad and I talked about it on the way here to Little Rock and we decided that if I could continue to not smoke he would go half with me so I can get my ipod. So I figured out what I would give up this month and I am giving up my beloved boots because by the time I am able to put them on it will be spring and I won't be able to wear them and they will be to hot to wear them plus I do have a black pair so it's not like I don't have boots. Plus I am giving up my Biggest Loser DVD because by the time I am ready to do it I may not want to do it and plus the library has DVD's that I can borrow for free. Also I belong to Blockbuster Online and I'm sure they have workout DVD's I can borrow. So after I get home from the hospital Dad can order my Ipod for me. I am going to order it from Walmart so I can get site to store so I don't have to pay for shipping. This is also an incentive to keep me smoke free. He said he would pay half of my ipod if I stay smoke free but if he catches me smoking I'm sure there will be a price to pay and I'm sure the price I pay would be me giving up the ipod. So there is the incentive stay smoke free so I can keep the ipod. It will be an ipod shuffle. So I am excited about that. Plus it will be a good thing for me to be able to start to walk with. That is my goal this spring and summer is to get outside and walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment