Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Feburary 14

Ok so here it is Valentine's day. The pain level is tolerable. I woke up and haven't taken a pain pill yet. I hurt some but not bad enough to take a pill. I imagine as the day wears on that might change as mom and I are disinfecting my apartment. I feel bad though because she seems to be having to do most of the work as I get worn out so easily. Yesterday was the first day we started and I fell asleep on the couch. Mom understands but I still feel bad. It is my apartment so I should be the one doing the work not her. Plus I don't think safety wise I should be doing a whole lot with these incisions. What if one of them got some rogue germ in them and I got another infection? I remember my staph infection and that wasn't fun. Luckily it shouldn't take too long to get it done and I don't have to worry about it.

The not smoking thing is ok but again I am out at my parents house where the temptation level is fairly low. I am going home today so the temptation level will be high again so we will see how I do. I plan on asking mom to stop by the store to pick me up some mints and some more vitamin C and zinc suckers. Those seem to help the cravings the best and they taste the best.

I am wearing a size 1x shirt right now and it fits WOOHOO!! I am wearing my mom's jeans and they are just hanging off of me. I knew they would so we will see how my jeans fit. I had to put a belt on to wear these jeans but I needed something with pockets in them to put the bulb part of my drains. I am so excited though that I am wearing a 1x shirt. My main goal for this whole thing was to not have to shop in the plus size section at Walmart and it looks like my goal is coming true.

No comments:

Post a Comment