Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Feburary 12 2010 after the surgery

Well I made to the other side. I am still sore but every day seems to get bit better. The mack truck that hit me seems to have left the area. The ride back from Little Rock yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. We stopped a few times so I could get out and walk around. Boy was it ever cold. Remind me to bring a better coat next time. We met one lady at one of our stops that had gastric bypass 3 months ago and she said she had lost 180lbs in 3 months and she wasn't keeping any food down so Dr. Baker had to put a feeding tube back in her. Then mom and I were shocked when she hopped in the drivers seat and drove away. I'm not sure when I am able to drive again. I forgot to ask and their office is closed for lunch right now. So I will have to call them this afternoon. My belly doesn't look like a big loaf of bread anymore and it is taking getting some used too. But I know I will enjoy the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment