Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday February 24 2010

Well tomorrow I go get my stitches out and my drain. I had 2 drains when I came home but one fell out last week. But Dr. Baker told me not to worry about it that the other drain would take its place. I guess it is doing its job. I will be happy when it comes out though it is a pain in the hiney to deal with.

My pain level has been tolerable lately I haven't had to take anything stronger than my Ultram except for today I had to have mom bring me some of Dad's pills which he doesn't take anymore.
They seem to be working except for the fact they knock me out.

I had to go get some blood drawn on Monday to have my thyroid checked to see if my level was too high and found out it is normal. But anyway while I was there I asked if I could go back to my doctor's area and weigh and they said sure anytime. So I did and I about fell off the scale because since my surgery I have lost 12lbs. Which if Dr. Bakers scale matches Dr. Byrum's scale I am only 26 pounds away from my ultimate goal. I am so very stinkin excited.

I will definitely post about that when I get back from Little Rock tomorrow.


Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment