Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 14, 2010

I found out today that I am no longer able to drive for awhile. When I had gone to see Dr. Baker last he had released me to drive and I was able to go home. Well that didn't last long when he found out that made it so I was no longer eligible for home health. I am having to move back in with mom and dad :(. I don't understand why I can't go to the wound care center for my wound care. I don't see what the deal is. I guess he has his reasons though. I am waiting to hear back from him. Mom will have to take me back into town when they get home as I need to get my daily meds. I dole them out weekly and I do that on Wednesday's. Just what she wants to do drive more after being in the car all day. They are on their way home from Colorado.

So needless to say I am bummed. I see Dr. Baker again on July 30th and then will see if I am able to get rid of the wound vac. When I saw him last he said just a couple of more weeks. So I will be looking forward to getting rid of this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment