Friday, July 2, 2010

July 2 2010

I am so excited I get to go home. I saw Dr. Baker today and asked him when do I get to drive and go home? He teased me and asked if I could drive before. He then said as long as I'm not on any pain killers that he didn't see a problem with me driving. So tomorrow and over the weekend I will be moving back home. I will be taking Tyger with me. He may like it out here at my parents but it was never to be a permanent thing. Right now Tyger is asleep on the desk beside me I think he knows something is up but he can't figure out what it is. I hope he doesn't meow the whole way back home. I guess when Rex brought him out here he cried almost the whole way. Tyger doesn't like cars.

But I am excited about going home and hopefully soon getting rid of this wound vac. I asked him when I would be getting rid of it and he said probably with in the next few weeks. So hopefully when I go to see him July 30 he will give the ok to get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment