Friday, September 17, 2010

Sept. 17, 2010

Ok, I saw Dr. Baker today and although I knew I was going to gain weight I still didn't like it. I gained 7 pounds and plan on taking it back off by the time I see him in November. I am hoping that by the time I see him I will be close if not there to my goal of being below 200 pounds but I am cautiously optomistic. I will just have to be more diligent in my way of eating and when I get hungry instead of reaching for chocolate reach for celery. I do have my tootsie pops which help also with the sweet tooth cravings and they aren't too high calorie and are individually wrapped and take awhile to eat. He did remind me today that I am to be eating fat free cheese and I guess that would mean fat free mayo too. I may try fat free cream cheese in my lettuce wraps instead as that isn't so bad caloriewise. He also reminded me that I am not to be drinking with my meals 30 minutes before and 1 hour after. That is going to be a hard one to break as I get some serious dry mouth. Maybe I suck a mint or something. If it gets to bad I can ask him about that. He was encouraged by the fact that mom and I are going on a walk for the Children's Advocacy Center of Benton County tomorrow. Which means we are getting up really early as registration is at 7:00 and the walk begins at 7:45. So I will work on the things I need to work on and then go from there. I am working on a DVD that I workout on I bought at Vintage Stock with some money mom and dad gave for my birthday and if you do the whole tape you will have walked 4 miles. I am about 2/3 way through it. Now that it has gotten cooler at night I need to go walking on the Bella Vista walking trail but don't want to go alone so need a walking buddy. I have an idea of someone to ask and will ask soon.

So this is it for now.

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment