Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 5 2010

I am so tired of being sick all the time. I was doing so good healthwise and then I started to get sick again. I can only blame myself but it is maddening just the same. I bought some Cupcake Pebbles cereal after reading the label and thinking it was safe because there were no offending ingredients but have still been very sick ever since eating it and I have been eating it a lot because it tastes very good. Of course it tastes good it is a kids cereal. I emailed the company to see if their cereals are gluten free and they told me no none of their cereals are gluten free. Why am I stuck with bland cereal or expensive cereal?

Why can't I be creative in what I eat like a normal person? Why do I have to stick with the same foods over and over? I hate being gluten intolerant.

No comments:

Post a Comment