Monday, October 25, 2010

October 25, 2010

It is official I am healed enough to go home. Home health was here today and dismissed me from their care. I still have a couple of little sores that are open but nothing major enough for them to continue to treat me. The original wound is healed.

Tomorrow I will start the process of going home. I will take as much stuff as my car will take and then on Wednesday when my mom comes into town she will bring the rest. Tyger will stay out here until after my mom's surgery just in case she needs me. No need to uproot him twice. I don't think she will need me but you never know. Her surgery is November 3. It should be outpatient but they may keep her but we aren't anticipating that.

So I am excited that I get to go home. It will be nice to be in my own surroundings. Don't get me wrong it has been nice being here but I like living on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment